By Elijah Odhiambo
Infinix is set to launch, Infinix Hot 30i, the new entry-level device next week, taking over from the Infinix Hot 20i released last year.
“Get ready to level up your gaming experience! The HOT 30 is coming with lightning-fast charging and unbeatable performance!” Infinix Mobile said in a tweet.
The mobile company will be unveiling the Hot 30i on April, 7 at KICC and will feature artists including Sylvia Saru and more who will be revealed on a later date.
Features of the Infinix Hot 30i
1.The new model has a 6.6 HD+ screen which is now brighter at 550 nits than the 500 nits from the Hot 20i.
2.Infinix is also adding 90Hz refresh rate to the Hot 30i.
- The smartphone will also have a 180Hz refresh rate.
4.The processor gets upgraded to the Helio G37 from the Helio G25. Compared to the predecessor, the Helio G37 will be faster.
- The phone will have a 8GB of internal RAM and an additional 8GB virtual RAM thanks to Infinix MemFusion technology.
- The Infinix Hot 30i has 128GB onboard storage and you can add external storage with a microSD card of up to 1TB.
7.Infinix ships the Hot 30i with Android 12 and XOS 12.
8.For optics, the phone has a 5MP selfie camera and a 50MP main and a VGA camera at the back.
- Infinix Hot 30i ships with a 5000mAh battery and 10W Type-C charging port. Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
- The HOt 30i has a diamond pattern plastic finish and comes in various colours including Glacier Blue or Mirror Black. There’s also a version with a leather design.
- The HOt 30i will be a dual 4G sim smartphone.
The official price for the new phone entry has not been revealed.
We’ll await the official price details before the official launch.
How to get the phones
The phones will be available at Infinix retail stores countrywide and online too at XPARK – the Company’s official online store.
From the teasers that have been shared by the company, the device on the front has a quite large display with slim bezels that are a little thick on the bottom. The display also occupies a centrally aligned punch-hole selfie camera as well.
On the rear, the smartphone has a unique shell design with its dual camera and the LED flash on the top left corner of the rear panel. The bottom side panel of the smartphone will occupy the USB type-C charging port, the speaker grille, the microphone, and a 3.5mm audio jack.