People who wants to build up their own business or a professional network and expand it to the whole market and gain value and reputation too, are nowadays focusing on the guest blogging to showcase their writing abilities (a part of their business or work), which is a way for them to achieve all these stated goals prior and after the start of the business. It exposes one and his work to new audiences and therefore to the whole market or industry.
There are many companies and websites through which one can avail the guest posting services and expand one website or business in the market. Some key factors to make the smart content-
- Originality- Do not plagiarize. Any content that one submits, including written content and images, must be his own work. One can draw inspiration from other people, but he must be careful not to steal their work. Another important point is to avoid plagiarizing oneself. If it already exists on one website, he must not submit it to another — whether he wrote the post or not.
- New- Readers get tired of seeing and reading the same headlines and titles or taglines every day. Write about something which is not already covered, or if it is, then one should write with a unique point of view to make it more interesting. It gives the audience a new perspective.
- Know what one is writing- One should choose a subject he is familiar with, or should learn something new. The audience should be able to trust that one knows what he is talking about. Opinions are more agreeable when they are backed by reality, and reality are more believable when sources are cited.
For style in the content-
- Simple- Blog posts should be clutter-free and easy to read and understand. There’s no need to whip out your thesaurus; use conversational language that the average reader can understand. Do not overwhelm audience with unnecessary complications, such as a massive number of links. There should be no more than four links per post. Also check for correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Audience- If one is writing for a niche, he could be more creative with his language and style. For example, a blog post written with modern slang may be appropriate for a teenage audience, but it probably wouldn’t be so for an older audience. When creating a blog post, writing should be in a way that the particular audience gets and understand the intended message.
Points for Writer’s Checklist-
- blog post- While there is no specific word limit, successful blog posts tend to have a minimum of 500 words. Adding photos into the post will make it more appealing to readers and will help in making the successful post.
- Bio-One who is writing should tell the readers about himself. He can add links to his other work there.
- Social media profile links- An effective way to allow readers to stay connected with the writer and up to date on his latest work.
And some of the benefits that guest posting provides are given below:
- Backlinking- One should make sure to backlink his website by other websites with a huge number of domain authority
- Popularity- By doing backlinking, one’s blog website will become popular and will start gaining traffic and will gradually get a nice domain authority
- Earn- Once people have reached their target of getting a huge domain authority for their own website, then they will start receiving opportunities from brands or other websites for guest posting which is mostly paid. Thus, one can also earn money by doing guest posting.
- Guest blogging builds relationships- Bloggers need good content. By being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else’s blog, one is going to build relationships with other bloggers. Bloggers make up a great percentage of conversations happening on the web, especially on social media sites.
It is a very famous way of creating Backlinks in order to establish one’s business or website. Also, it is another important dimension of SEO and very much popular nowadays and people are doing it frequently to improve their search engine ranking and get as much organic traffic as they can. It has been deemed as impervious way of building back links with fewer implications.
There are many websites around that offer free and paid guest blog services to write for them, however it gets strenuous sometimes because blogging is quite a big industry and people if not more at least rung 4-6 blogs or websites in one go, and to make them popular everybody does guest blogging every now and then.
One most important thing that is to be remembered is that not all the websites permit guest blogs will allow one to back link-as there are some who want to limit exposure to external sites to a minimum. But sites that allow backlinks can go a long way in increasing visibility for one’s material and his blog or post.
The more blogs one contributes to, the more authority and traction he gains and this also leads to increased visitors as well as providing quality back links.Ideally one’s guest blog posts should be informative, valuable and shareable; this is also true for all articles published on their own website. Also, it is important to understand that while guest posting may be time consuming, it is a great way to connect with the new readers.
The method to blog post on someone else’s site includes- one should contact the editor for guest posting by providing the one’s identity, other details, and if editor permits or asks for a pitch then he has to submit a well written pitch. Then, wait for the approval from the editor. If one gets so, then submit the guest post and those which posts are good, they are published at the site. In this way, guest blogging is an approach which is beneficial in many terms and mainly in ranking one’s website in search engine results.